We strive to be hypoallergenic, however, we cannot guarantee to be allergen free. Below are known allergens that are found in our products. If you are known to have sensitivity to any allergens listed below, please do not use the specified products.
- Euro Natural Oil - Almond, Walnut, Macadamia
- Volcanic Powder Dry Shampoo – Ginkgo
- Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Masque– Ginkgo
- Feng Shea Facial Scrub – Walnut Shell Powder
- Pearl Essence Creme Rinse – Shea Nut Butter
- 24/7 Styling Dragon Pomade – Shea Nut Butter
- Curl Power – Shea Nut Butter
- Silver Grapeseed Elixir – Wintergreen Essential Oil (may cause reaction in rare occasions to Tree Nut Allergies)
- Sea Essence Shampoo – Wintergreen Essential Oil (may cause reaction in rare occasions to Tree Nut Allergies)
- Heavenly Essence Shampoo – Wintergreen Essential Oil (may cause reaction in rare occasions to Tree Nut Allergies)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo – Coconut
- Earth Essence Shampoo – Coconut
Our Xanthan Gum is derived from NON GMO Corn. Our Xanthan Gum is made with Ethanol instead of Isopropyl Alcohol and is NON GMO unto itself.
Yes all of our products are colour safe.
The use of Euro Oil and Zen Detox may fade colour quicker. (This applies to Chemically treated and Henna hair Dye)
Please take a look at our Beginner's Guide FAQ? We explain how much shampoo to use and how our product does not lather: Beginner's Guide
We also include it on all of our shampoo product descriptions to make it clear that our products will not lather, it's one the key differences that makes us stand out from the competition.
Any lathering agent is going to be made using chemicals. The most common one being SLS. If we were able to find a truly natural way to lather our products we would have done so. Unfortunately saponified coconut oil is not natural, other companies claim this to be natural since it is currently one of the most "natural" ways to make these products lather.
In an effort to go green and be environmentally friendly (and also at the request of many customers), we have opted to not include any printable literature with our orders. We have, however, made an easy to navigate Website and have put as much information as we can, including: Instructions, FAQs, Ingredients List, eBook, Articles, and Videos.
If you still need help using your products you can email us to: [email protected]
Yes, our products are safe for children over the age of 3 years old.
The products, uses and instructions are the same for both children and adults.
The ebook is only available as a digital version, you can download our eBook and AudioBook via this link: Awaken Your Roots
The pH of our shampoos ranges from 4 - 4.5
Our Xanthan gum is derived from corn, however, it does come from a Non-GMO source.
Yes, our bottles are BPA Free. The ones we use mainly are HDPE #2, PET #1, and PP #5. All are BPA free, recyclable, and food grade.